TEEN MALE ANXIETY SUPPORT GROUP- AGES 16-18
Moderated by: Jeremy Hallock, Therapist at MRC
at our office on Johnson Ferry Rd
Size: 10-12 males ages from 16-18
Price: $199 for 6 sessions (6 weeks)
This group is designed to provide support for individuals dealing with anxiety.
We are seeing a huge increase in anxiety among teens. The trend has been observed for over a decade now with the stress and pressures of always being connected and comparing ourselves to others. The pandemic has also been hard on teens and has not helped the situation.
In this teen male anxiety support group, you will benefit from:
– Having a safe and non-judgmental space to express yourself and voice your struggles
– Sharing your experiences with peers encountering similar challenges
– Understanding and better managing your emotions and moods
– Using CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to manage your self-talk and negative thoughts
– Learning tips and practicing on how to better manage and control your anxiety
– Being fully supported while you adapt to the new school year
WE OFFER SMALL GROUPS SO YOU CAN FULLY ENGAGE AND GET THE MOST VALUE! SPACE IS LIMITED, DO NOT WAIT TO ENLIST. CONTACT JEREMY BELOW OR EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK JEREMY’S BIO OR CONTACT JEREMY: