TEEN GIRL ANXIETY SUPPORT GROUP- AGES 16-18
Moderated by: Debbie Weitz, Therapist & Sophie Webster, Certified Life & Health Coach, for girls between 16-18 years old
at our office on Johnson Ferry Rd
Price: $199 for the 6 sessions (6 weeks)
This teen girl anxiety support group is designed to provide support for individuals dealing with anxiety.
We are seeing a huge increase in anxiety among teens. The trend has been observed for over a decade now with the stress and pressures of always being connected and comparing ourselves to others, especially among teen girls. The pandemic has also been hard on teens and has not helped the situation.
In this teen girl anxiety support group, you will benefit from:
– Having a safe and non-judgmental space to express yourself and voice your struggles
– Sharing your experiences with peers encountering similar challenges
– Understanding and better managing your emotions and moods
– Using CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to manage your self-talk and negative thoughts
– Learning tips and practicing on how to better manage and control your anxiety
– Being fully supported while you adapt to the new school year
WE OFFER SMALL GROUPS SO YOU CAN FULLY ENGAGE AND GET THE MOST VALUE! SPACE IS LIMITED, DO NOT WAIT TO ENLIST. CONTACT DEBBIE OR SOPHIE BELOW OR EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
CLICK THE PICTURES BELOW TO CHECK DEBBIE, OR SOPHIE’S BIOS:
CLICK BELOW TO CONTACT DEBBIE, OR SOPHIE: