MONDAY NIGHTS 2020: ONLINE DATING SUPPORT GROUP
LEADER: Sophie, our Certified Life & Health Coach
WHEN: Monday nights at 7:30pm, starting Feb 3rd
WHERE: MRC location suite 200
This online dating support group was created to support single people in their search for a meaningful relationship. Online dating is tough business and yet this is an efficient way to meet! February is a great time to start this support group since this is the month of love. I do not guarantee you will find someone by Feb 14th, but you will be the member of a group supporting you in your quest for a partner in crime!
We feel so alone trying to navigate this emotional roller-coaster and yet we know many couples meet this way and find their love.
This online dating support group is a weekly group designed for single people to discuss their struggles with online dating and learn how to better manage the experiences, expectations, and emotions:
– Create your strategy and set up goals on how to meet someone online
– Learn about healthy behaviors in relationships and how to detect red flags
– Ensure you know yourself well and optimize how you describe yourself in your profile
– Explore your values and beliefs and ensure you have a detailed picture of what you are looking for and what you want
– Investigate unhealthy patterns and how to break the cycle
– Learn the tools to keep the right attitude and motivation
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy will be used)
This online dating support group is facilitated by Sophie Webster, Certified Life Coach. Sophie also navigated off and on 10 years of online dating. She is currently sharing her life with the love of her life she met over 5 years ago out of one of the popular online sites.
This group will offer you the right support in your search for you to stay positive and on target.
You are not alone!
NOTE: This topic tends to be popular, especially at the beginning of the year. Please make sure you show your attendance on meetup or RSVP by contacting Sophie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the group does not overbook. See Sophie’s bio by clicking on her picture below.