DIVORCE SUPPORT GROUP- FEMALE ONLY
Moderated by: Pam Carr, APC, CADC II, Counselor at MRC
When: Starts Aug 22nd- Each Sunday night at 5pm at our office on Johnson Ferry Rd
Size: 10-12 women ages from 35-50 years old
This group is designed to provide support while going through the difficult process of a divorce.
Your support system will be most important during a divorce!
We often lose friends during a divorce as people feel uncomfortable being around us and some feel the need to take sides. Close family members are emotionally involved in the process as well so getting a fresh perspective and support outside of family and friends is quite beneficial.
From this support group, you will get:
– A safe and encouraging environment where you can share your struggles
– A place where you can learn from peers in a similar situation
– How to manage stress and anxiety
– Learning and understanding the grieving process and all the emotions associated with going through a divorce
– Becoming aware of your self-talk and negative emotions and how to better manage them using CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
– Discussing various important subjects with your counselor such as co-parenting, healthy communication and conflict resolution, rebuilding your life…
WE OFFER SMALL GROUPS SO YOU CAN FULLY ENGAGE AND GET THE MOST VALUE! SPACE IS LIMITED, DO NOT WAIT TO ENLIST. CONTACT PAM BELOW OR EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK PAMELA’S BIO OR CONTACT PAMELA: