DIVORCE SUPPORT GROUP- FEMALE ONLY
Moderated by: Sophie Webster, Certified Life & Health Coach at MRC
When: Starts Sept 2nd- Each Thursday night at 6:30-8pm – Online Event
Size: 10-12 women ages from 35-50 years old
Price: $210 for 6 weeks – ONLINE ONLY SESSIONS
This group is designed to help women rebuild their lives and reach a healthy mindset and lifestyle after going through the trauma of a divorce.
Your support system will be most important during or after a divorce!
We often lose friends during a divorce as people feel uncomfortable being around us and some feel the need to take sides. Close family members are emotionally involved in the process as well so getting a fresh perspective and support outside of family and friends is quite beneficial.
From this support group, you will get:
– A safe and encouraging environment where you can share your struggles
– A place where you can learn from peers in a similar situation
– How to manage stress and anxiety
– Redefining and discovering yourself and what is important to you
– Becoming aware of your self-talk and negative emotions and how to better manage them using CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
– Rebuilding your lives while adopting a healthy mindset and lifestyle…
WE OFFER SMALL GROUPS SO YOU CAN FULLY ENGAGE AND GET THE MOST VALUE! SPACE IS LIMITED, DO NOT WAIT TO ENLIST. CONTACT SOPHIE BELOW OR EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK SOPHIE’S BIO OR CONTACT SOPHIE: