MONDAY NIGHTS 2020: DATING SUPPORT GROUP
LEADER: Sophie, our Certified Life & Health Coach/ Marital/Relationship Therapists from MRC as guest facilitators from time to time
WHOM: Both genders
WHEN: Weekly, Monday nights at 7:00pm, starting Oct 19th, 2020
WHERE: Online, Zoom sessions
This dating support group is created to support single people in their search for a meaningful relationship and minimize the sense of isolation. Dating is hard and affects our self-esteem overtime. Singles are even more isolated with the pandemic and navigating the emotional dating roller-coaster is even more complicated now.
It is a WEEKLY ONLINE support group designed for single people from both genders where you can share stories, struggles, and learn about healthy relationships and how to find and keep them.
This groups will help you with:
– Making sure you know yourself well and what you are looking for by exploring your values and beliefs.
– Optimizing how you describe yourself in your profile if online dating, or how you present yourself, a first good impression is always key.
– Learning about your attachment style and how it affects your relationships.
– Recognizing unhealthy patterns and learning to better detect red flags.
– Learning from your past experiences and how to break your cycle.
– Learning what a healthy relationship is.
– Learning about healthy communication and conflict resolution.
– Creating your strategy and setting goals on how to meet and date.
– Learning how to better manage experiences, expectations, and emotions by learning tools to keep the right attitude and motivation.
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), the PrepareEnrich, and Gottman modalities will be used.
This group is facilitated by Sophie Webster, Certified Life Coach. Sophie also navigated off and on online dating during most of her 30’s. She is currently sharing her life with someone she met 6 years ago out of one of the popular online sites.
Marital/relationship therapists from Marietta Roswell Counseling will also facilitate the group as guests at times and teach valuable information.
This group is made to share experiences, grow, and learn from professionals as well as other group members and feel supported. It will keep you positive and on target in your search or motivated to try again with a new outlook!
You are not alone!
NOTE: This topic tends to be popular! Please make sure you RSVP by contacting Sophie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the group does not overbook. We are limiting the number of members to 10 people to make the group more intimate and allow more interaction. See Sophie’s bio by clicking on her picture below